IGNORED

Can someone please verify this

Pomorza

Hello all

I'm in need of someone's assistance with an electrical...issue of sorts. This weekend I "fixed" the clock on my Z by replacing the guts with another clock. Worked really well but in the processes of hooking it up I blew a fuse. Was an easy fix. But while replacing the fuse in question I noticed that a number of the fuses in my Z were too big. (I.E a 10A fuse slot had a 20A fuse). Looking at the cover I went through ever single fuse and replaced them with the noted one.

The last fuse on the lower right (closest to the door) I cannot read what it is supposed to be. It looks to me like it says 1A but I'm not positive. At the moment there is a 10A fuse sitting in that slot. The only thing that I can read on the cover is that it controls the Floor temp. (I'm assuming the light).

I don't have access to my FSM's as my house is being...moved around at the moment (my roommate is moving) so could someone please verify what fuse actually goes in there. I rather not be driving down the road and have a wire or five catch fire.

Thanks greatly

Jan