transmission swap - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

transmission swap

Featured Replies

Hi there guys,

I was wondering if somebody ever convert a 1976 280z from automatic to manual transmission. How hard that can be? I would love to get any tips on this.

Been done many times, and discussed here almost as often. As a new member, the Search feature here should be your best friend.

Here's one link to get you started:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21274

Edit - corrected link - bad copy and paste on my part. Sorry!

Edited by Arne

  • Author

Correct, I am new. Thank you so much for help.

I just finished mine.....if you run into problems just PM me.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.