IGNORED

tune up please :P

dustin_haru

hey thanks guys!

@Travel'n Man- yah its though tho.. i had this car since i was a jr in high school and has been sitting for about two years now.. i kind of just want to get her to run a little

@74260ZMan- thanks this site helped a lot..

btw where ru guys from?

do u know any one from hawaii??

Dustin,

Go to zcar.com and search for the name: Kammy.

He use to be a frequent contributor to zcar.com. and lives in Hawaii.

He hasn't been on the site for a few years. He was extraordinarily helpful.

I don't have any contact information other than what may be on zcar.com.

Dave Ruiz

Dustin,

There is also another guy who has is very good with flat top carburetors.

You can find him at HybridZ.com and Zcar.com. His name is TonyD and is a goldmine of information. HOWEVER he does not take kindly to uneducated questions and will fry you mercilessly!:finger: (well...as much that can be done over the internet).

Read some of his posts and make sure you search and really do your homework (he'll know if you haven't).

Dave Ruiz

• 2 weeks later...

With me doing the mechanics and my buddy doing the welding....parts alone are going to put me back about 6k most likely, and that's on a running/driving car(well, it was till the crane fireball lived up to it's name today and started spewing white clouds)........and I'm not even including the cost of the 6-pack webers, still using the 2-pack 3-bolt SU's. But I promised myself I wouldn't let myself get deterred, so there I go getting myself in financial stresses again LOL..... ;) If you need any parts for your's, just ask and I may be able to scrounge around and find something for ya. I know I got a set of either 3 or 4bolt SU cores around here somewhere, would have to test for rebuild'ability tho.

-Mikey.