IGNORED

1970 rear hatch

mbarjbar

Hi Mike:

I don't understand your question. You just told us what you have - "a 70 hatch with a Datsun badge on the lower left of the hatch."

To be "stock" it should have the Datsun badge and the 240-Z script on the lower right of the hatch.

FWIW,

Carl B.

It sounds like someone has moved the badges. It should have the vents (it does) and it should have the Datsun and the 240z on the lower right corner (it doesn't). As far as I know, there was never a badge placed in the lower left corner. Mine had the holes welded over at some point. You might be able to see where the original holes for the badges from the inside if the interior panel hasn't been installed yet. Good luck.

carl

Someone must have removed the badges for the lower right side. The 'DATSUN' badge on the lower left is block letters about 1" tall. I need to take the inside trim off and see what's up. BTW, for some reason, I cannot see thumbnail picture attachments. Use to, but not any more.

Mike