1978 240k factory turbo - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1978 240k factory turbo

Featured Replies

Hi ive just found 1 in a shed thats been sitting for 15 years its a genuine factory turbo with very little rust and very straight its yellow 2 owner 5 speed im just after a price on what its worth as im not sure how much there going for nowdays caqr is on brisbane southside if anyones interested. cheers jimmy

  • Author

i think its a 260 c 2 door are they rare?

Do you have a picture Jimmy? I don't know of any Turbo 6's from the 70's. Is it fuel injected or carby'd. Any Model numbers on the compliance plate? What's the engine number start with? L24, L26 or L28?

  • Author

its a 210c coupe factory turbo 1978 first jap turbo ever made. Looks like a su carby fed.

Does she look like this?

260c.jpg

I have never seen a 260c 2dr in the flesh - but I imagine they would be pretty rare... Very nice looking car. Very retro!

Not sure on how much they're worth tho sorry.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

You beat me to it... I know the style of car - but not sure on price/rarity...

All depends on what your willing to pay for it, If you wanted a 6Cly Nissan Coupe thats rarer than the 240k you found it,

If your talking a really good car, 5k+ what does old mate want for it thats the real question here.

did anyone from this site end up with this car? Why stop the auction early? And it sold for only $500....WTF..........:finger:

It had no bids - did it sell elsewhere? Oh, also the description on ebay - I search for Datsun 240k and Datsun Skyline on ebay everyday - I didn't see this because the description was C210 Skyline - boo (probably wouldn't have bought it anyway as I'm in NSW).

Edited by Birth

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.