Lug nut question - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Lug nut question

Featured Replies

HI everyone,

I searched and couldn't find an answer so I thought I bette ask. I should be getting my Rota RB's today and have a quick question. What kind of lug nuts do they use? I currently have slotted mags that take the lug nuts with the shank?. Do the Rota's take standard lug nuts that I see for sale on ebay or can get at the local pep boys? Thanks.

carl

I have Rb's on my car. I used a set of McGard spline drive lug nuts, part # 65454.

The wheels take a conical seat, thin or tuner style lugs. You will never get a wrench or socket on standard size lugs with those wheels.

post-21075-14150811885458_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Thanks a lot! I will look for some.

carl

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.