Grill Differences? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Grill Differences?

Featured Replies

Does anyone know what the differences are between '71, '72 & '73 grills? Any pics would be helpful.

Thanks.

I believe the -73 is different due to other bumper mounts, it have been covered before, try to do a search.

Chris

  • Author

Thanks, Chris. I did a few searches and did not find what I was looking for. I did read somewhere the 70-72 are the same but that '73 is different.

20100729171359.jpg

6/1973

Don't mind the 10 year old registration tags, it'll be on the road in no time :stupid:

Edited by Captain_Zeros

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.