IGNORED

new paint

racer88

Thanks everyone. It was a labour of love. I did all the body work and prep myself under the watchfull eye of my friend who painted it. He would not let me stop until it was right. I spent about 60 hours block sanding primer untill it was straight and 3 trips to the chyropractor to get my right elbow but back in shape :). The paint including epoxy primer cost about $1400 and my friend ony charged me $450 to spray it including misc. shop supplies. I could not imagine how much it would cost if I had just dropped the car of at a body shop and said call me when it's done. I raced stock cars for 20 years and the fun of that, was building the cars as well as the 20 min behind the wheel. I feel the same about my newly chosen part of the car hobby. I hope to have it on the road in about a month and will post more picks then.

Edited by racer88
spelling