IGNORED

Stupid City

Nate: What you are missing is that it was the OP who had failed to either register the car or take it off the street after having it "evicted" from the shared parking area by the apartment complex manager. It wasn't properly registered due to the OP's inertia, the city just did what it does, it tickets then it takes action. Do a search on his prior posts and get filled in.

Moonpup, threads DO get closed. A lot of times due to the incessant bickering that goes on, and othertimes because of the divisive nature of a post or replies to that post. Sometimes it's the labeling going on that can foster such bickering... vis a vis your thread police remark.

Enough said!

Thank you Dennis!

E

Nate: What you are missing is that it was the OP who had failed to either register the car or take it off the street after having it "evicted" from the shared parking area by the apartment complex manager. It wasn't properly registered due to the OP's inertia, the city just did what it does, it tickets then it takes action. Do a search on his prior posts and get filled in.

E-I'm having a senior moment that's causing me to wonder what an "OP" is. Can you splain please?

Thanks,

Rob

Original poster......As far as a senior moment, perhaps I had one by responding to this thread in the first place. I should have known better.

Try not to feel bad. Life is like a bell curve. We're born clueless, gain wisdom as we experience life, then gradually lose it all as we age. So therefore you and I have an excuse!;)