a nice new coupe - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

a nice new coupe

Featured Replies

I picked this up yesterday. very happy with the condition. no rust in the body or doors at all. only the obligaory bootlid.

the plan is to get it registered on S plates in QLD. probably not restore it at this stage, just keep it original and running. definately not a parts donor car. :stupid:

post-11461-1415081153499_thumb.jpg

post-11461-14150811535597_thumb.jpg

post-11461-14150811535851_thumb.jpg

nice pick up man :> did you ever get that rear left 1/4 panel sorted for the rally car ?

  • Author

no I didn't. I ended up having it panel beaten. it's not quite the right shape, but the guard flares hide a lot of sins.

post-11461-14150811536142_thumb.jpg

post-11461-14150811536344_thumb.jpg

post-11461-14150811536653_thumb.jpg

post-11461-14150811536935_thumb.jpg

Very Nice Find. It looks like a 77 or maybe a 76. Is it a Manual? I like it much, very much.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Congratulation, any idea about the cost? if possible

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.