IGNORED

Under dash ac/heating ducts

Ronald

Hi,

I need a replacement right side under dash duct for my 240Z ac. Several months ago I noticed a complete set of under dash ducts for a Z but did not know that I needed them at that time. I have been looking for a month but have not found anything. Is there a generic after market product that will work?

Thanks,

Ron

Ron:

You'll need to be more specific.

Are you referring to the A/C ducting? (i.e. you have the evaporator housing in the passenger foot well.)

OR

Are you referring to the vent/heater ducting that goes to the "eye-ball" vents and / or the defroster openings?

E

If your referring to the ducting that goes to the eye-ball vents, it's still available (for my 260 at least) through Nissan. I bought both sides about 8 months ago from nissanparts.cc

Prior to going to Nissan, I searched for an alternative also and couldn't find a good one.

Draztik280,

Are you referring to the black, corrugated ducting material from the heater/ventilation system or some kind of tubing for an A/C system? I love Mcmastercarr. I plan on getting rubber to replace/remake the rubber insulation mounts for the brake/fuel lines.

carl

Ron:

You'll need to be more specific.

Are you referring to the A/C ducting? (i.e. you have the evaporator housing in the passenger foot well.)

OR

Are you referring to the vent/heater ducting that goes to the "eye-ball" vents and / or the defroster openings?

E

This is the ducting that goes to the eyeball vents and defroster.

If your referring to the ducting that goes to the eye-ball vents, it's still available (for my 260 at least) through Nissan. I bought both sides about 8 months ago from nissanparts.cc

Prior to going to Nissan, I searched for an alternative also and couldn't find a good one.

This is the ducting that goes to the eyeball vents and defroster. I tried Nissan and was told that they no longer carry it.

mcmastercarr is your friend.. i ordered mine, got it the next day. thicker more durable.

I Googled mcmastercarr and got a lot of hits, but nothing specific about car parts. I am looking for the ducting to the eyeball vents and defroster. If this is what you purchased can you give me more info on how to purchase the same thing?

Thanks, Ron

Draztik280,

Are you referring to the black, corrugated ducting material from the heater/ventilation system or some kind of tubing for an A/C system? I love Mcmastercarr. I plan on getting rubber to replace/remake the rubber insulation mounts for the brake/fuel lines.

carl

I need the ducting for the eyeball vents and defroster. I Googled Mcmastercarr and got a lot of hits but nothing specific to car parts.

I need the ducting for the eyeball vents and defroster. I Googled Mcmastercarr and got a lot of hits but nothing specific to car parts.

I bet you can get that part. Don't bother calling anyone, they don't want to bother looking it up.

Someone should double check this.. But I believe you want part number 27168-E4400 and nissanparts.cc has it for $7.34. Just order it from them and I bet you'll get it.

courtesyparts.com has it on their price list also for $8.28.

Let us know if you get it!

Edit: I think the defroster hose you want is 27161-E4401 and it's listed for $8.62

Edited by 260zCaliCar

And you only need to answer once, without having to quote each person that responded to you.

It keeps the thread from getting overloaded with duplicate text, and when you're answering the same information to each, really not needed.

FWIW

E