IGNORED

240K Headers/Extractors

Laggy6

I'm looking at getting some Headers for the C110 but there doesn't seem to much available anymore. The only type i can find are from Hitech and are press bent not mandrel. They also share the same part number (HTH065) as the C210, R30, 240c and patrol. Do these actually fit and Is there anything else available, preferably mandrel bent?

I know that 240z ones don't fit but where to they foul? if it's after the collectors then it wouldn't be too hard to modify them to fit.

C210 extractors will fit. Difference btwn K's, 210's etc vs Z's is the recirculating ball steering (K's, 210's, etc) vs rack/pinion (Z's). Fitting Z headers onto K's fouls on idler arm, 210 headers fit no probs and are identical to 240K. Let us know how you go

Are you after new or secondhand? We have a couple of used extractors no longer needed.

Actually we have quite a few K bits that will be on ebay shortly and may have a coupe for sale too.

yep will do. Been trying to get this done for months so we're going to make an effort over the next couple of weeks. Some of it is off the rally car and won't get used again and the rest is just bits we've collected over time. We have L24 and L28's, an L26, SU's from a zed, redline manifold, steering wheel, badges, wiper motors, heads, a ground crank, boxes of gearbox bits, and engine bits, R200 housings, we even have flares, the list goes on. Got some finned alloy zed drums and various other zed bits.