Going Euro - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Going Euro

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

Thought I'd show you all my new euro headlights in case anyone else was thinking about making the change. I am really happy about the results. I've always liked the clear lens look.

I got them off of Black Dragon around $35 a piece. I did not get the blue coated HID bulbs. I am just sticking with the 12V 60/55 watt bulbs.

post-19152-1415081098756_thumb.jpg

post-19152-14150810988247_thumb.jpg

post-19152-1415081098883_thumb.jpg

post-19152-14150810989415_thumb.jpg

post-19152-14150810989991_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1970Datsun240z

Nice lamps, i got the same (suprise, i live in europe) How's the monster Z project going?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.