IGNORED

Seat covers

ChrisZ

Brian, do you by chance have a photo, one that compare the grain of the original and this.

Les (CDM) told me some time back, that Butterscotch is NLA and it wasn't possible for him to make any more repro things in that color, not until he could find a matching vinyl.

Do any of your guys, who bought one of these sets, know who made them ?

Chris

Edited by ChrisZ

Hi Chris,

The seat covers Les sells are made by Distinctive Industries 2930 South Vale Street, City of Commerce CA, 90040. I bought a set from Banzai Motorworks in MD and he uses the same supplier. I tried to contact Distinctive before ordering the seat covers from Banzai and they did not answer my emails. The do not take direct orders. You need to buy them from someone like Les or Mike McGinnis at Banzai. This manufacturer is the same company that Nissan commissioned in 1997 to make the seat covers for the Vintage Z's that Nissan restored. I am extremely pleased with the covers and they were well worth the money. The grain on the vinyl looks like the original factory vinyl. These covers are worth the price in my opinion. Also it would be wise to buy new foam when you replace the covers. This will ensure a tight fit with the new covers.

Good luck.