IGNORED

Pic of my Installed Windshield Banner

Oiluj

This happened last year at Branson. My car got a slight sprinkle. First time it has had rain on it in 29 years! Each rain drop has the flash effect. An old timer came up to it and blew a puff on the rain drops. The drops scattered in a 6 inch circle and left the paint dry. He said I had a good wax job. ;)

Bonzi Lon

post-11300-14150810657301_thumb.jpg

oiluj, nice banner but why did you block off your brake ducts?

Actually, I bought the ducted spoiler specifically to have a location to mount the lights.

Since I'm not running the car on the track, brake cooling is really not much of an issue. Besides, unless you run ducting back to the brakes, they really don't do that much to actually cool the brakes.

This happened last year at Branson. My car got a slight sprinkle. First time it has had rain on it in 29 years!
I'll bet my car has been in the rain at least 8-10 times this past winter alone. Different strokes...
Actually, I bought the ducted spoiler specifically to have a location to mount the lights.

Since I'm not running the car on the track, brake cooling is really not much of an issue. Besides, unless you run ducting back to the brakes, they really don't do that much to actually cool the brakes.

I'm with Julio on this. The cooling ducts don't do much for a street car. I bought a ducted spook simply because I like the looks of the ducted one better. Strictly an appearance preference.

On the plus side, I've heard that the ducted one is a better choice (aerodynamically) for cars that don't have a rear spoiler.

Lets see more... Anyone? I cant wait till my silver 240 is ready for it. That looks great.
I actually think that the majority of these were purchased for use on cars that aren't yet ready for them, so I don't know how many have really been installed yet. Probably not many.