Please Help! - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Please Help!

Featured Replies

I was thinking about getting a set of 15x7.5 front and 15x8 SSR Reverse Mesh wheels. I was wondering what a good offset would be for em? +38 with a 5mm spacer? Also, will they clear a 240SX/280ZX disc conversion

Here's the wheel...opinions would be nice too...they're my #2 fave wheel after Watanabe RS8s but thats more for the 86 crowd I guess.

02.jpg

  • Author

Yeah I had these on my 240SX...wasnt a good time..but they look great...is my offset a correct one? thanks for the quick reply. Also, what about tire sizing?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.