IGNORED

Zcar S30 Microfiche issues?? Help!!

Zs-ondabrain

Hee's what I wrote Mike just minutes ago and figured I'd shoot it here as well......

So I'm trying to use the microfiche and it won't let me click on anything and actually come up. I tried the whole "Go into adobe Preferences" thing and the instructions are for adobe reader 4. I have adobe 9 and the "Allow Web browser integration" button is nowhere to be found on 9.

What am I doing wrong or is there a new instruction for looking up part numbers on the cd. I only get the first 27 pages and it tells me........

"The document is trying to connect to...

file./////E:/ZCD/BASEQ3/PAK/YODA/S30_5c.pdf

If you trust the site, choose Allow, If you do not trust the site, choose Block"

I choose ALLOW and it does nothing.

Please help this idiot figure out my puter problem.

Any help would be great

running Vista 64 bit

IE7 I think

Adobe Acrobat 9

Dave

So I found out that I can open Adobe reader 9, then OPEN NEW, Click on computer and cd drive and choose a file that way. But on my old computer it would run normally.

So how do I just pop the cd in and go from there without having to search for it thru the whole adobe process. Like I used to be able to do?

Dave.

I copied the entire CD contents to a folder on my hard drive. It's too much of a hassle to dig the CD out every time I need to look up a number, I don't even know where it is anymore.

After coping it to my HD, I went in and made a shortcut to the starting PDF (S30_1a.pdf) that has the table of contents and all that, and put the shortcut on my desktop.

"C:\files\240Z Microfiche\ZCD\BASEQ3\PAK\YODA\S30_1a.pdf"

Easy to click on it and get started right away.

I DO know where my CD is - it's in the file cabinet with all the rest of my commercial software installation media. I've had the actual files installed on my Mac's hard drive since the beginning, with an alias to the starting PDF as Andrew noted. The only difference is that on a Mac you need to make certain that it is set open with Adobe Reader, not Apple's supplied Preview application. Otherwise the links between the various files don't work properly.

Thanks Guys, Think I'll leave it on CD as I don't use it that much and save room on the HD.

And it turns out there is no rebuild kit for the post 8/71 to 6/72 master Vac. damnit!!

So I guess I gotta save my pennies and buy a new or real good one.

Dave

And it turns out there is no rebuild kit for the post 8/71 to 6/72 master Vac. damnit!!

Dave

Are you saying that there is a rebuild kit for pre 8/71 master vacs?

I could use one if there is, I just haven't come across it yet.

Thanks,

John

Are you saying that there is a rebuild kit for pre 8/71 master vacs?

I could use one if there is' date=' I just haven't come across it yet.

Thanks,

John[/quote']The Microfiche says there is but who knows. 47210-E4625 is the number

Dave

Supersedes to 47210-E4626, $130.82 at Courtesy.