IGNORED

urgent feedback needed.

gerryboy

this 75z is going through auction tonight and i would like to bid, however i dont like the nose on it, is this a different model, can the nose be easily changed to the standard nose. i need feedback in the next hour or 2 before bidding closes.

thanks

post-21323-14150810563824_thumb.jpg

As Arne said and i bet that there's not many G-nose floading around in UK, it could bring in some good cash or it could be a hard item to sell, if you get the car you could try to test the water at the UK Z forum.

Chris

Guess he should have been more specific about the TYPE of feedback he wanted huh?
Was only joking, first time I seen a guy wanting to take a ZG nose off when some will kill to get it :). As said that Z is clean though, hope you won bro!
Judging by the guy sitting on the right hand side' date=' I would have to say yes, it is right hand drive;) Hope he gets it. John[/quote'] Oh sweet! Couldn't tell with these small cell phone pictures. Just wondered if it was a real Fairlady Z are not. Hopefully he'll score a real 240ZG in this bid ;)
Edited by WingZr0

never got it guys, it went well over my budget, i guess i will have a better chance with one that isnt as clean as that, sure part of the fun is getting one that needs a bit of TLC and sorting out yourself, isnt it?

it went for approx 6500 pounds sterling, i dont know what that is in dollors. the reason i am talking in pounds sterling is because the import agent that i deal with is based in the UK.

please give me feedback on what use think of that price, bare in mind the cars was very clean for its year?

at coinmil dot com it says that is $9859.00. Without seeing the car, but if it was clean and rust free and correct I'd think it went for a good price for both buyer and seller, perhaps a bit better for the buyer. IF it were in good condition. And I don't have a clue about the supply and demand in your area, which can make a huge difference either direction.

Thanks for letting us know the price.