IGNORED

260z upgrades ?

mike260z

MEZZZ thank you for answering

rims/tires and SS brake lines are on my wish list

the brake booster maybe after

LED lights for the gauges and dome light seems good idea, im going to try that when i get to the interior/electrical part

wich is the R/T style mount ?

im still looking for the clutch kit, wich one is good for me?

• 10 months later...

Yes it is the earlier model. Carbourated, blinkers on bottom etc. I don't actually own it, it is for sale in my area for $900 and I am considering buying it but I don't have the time or money to search around for parts if it doesn't take 240 and 280 parts. I have read that alot of parts are interchangable but would like to hear from someone who has actually been there done that.

Also, I know that the 260s are also less desireable because the carbouraters are more conservative than the ones on the 240. If I were to swap them out with round top carbs would that really wake it up? Thanks for the info guys I have done a ton of research but still haven't found some answers

NO, not really. fenders doors, hatch, hood, glass, seats, carpet, motors, trans, suspension are all transplantable. Some minor mods may be needed but most parts work with the 260Z. Door latches are different on the mid to later 280Z's. As are a few other parts but it all depends on what you need.

If you're gonna hold out for anything, hold out for a 240Z. Better, faster, lighter, stronger (sorry for the bionic man reference) but I just love the 240Z's. They are lighter, simpler and just better in my book but that's obviously just one mans opinion.

We'll help you out no matter which S30 you choose,

Dave