I love this Ad..Hi Performance - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I love this Ad..Hi Performance

Featured Replies

which end do I connect the garden hose?

Rust free headers like this one is rare.:stupid:

Hey, I have one of those in my basement! Never thought about selling it that way.

(Something about my outdated moral code I suspect...)

ROFL

OMG! Water injection post combustion. That IS new technology!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

One can only smile :classic: Jay Leno would appreciate this.

We should have a thread of unique ads.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.