IGNORED

I need an early Suspension Techniques rear sway bar kit.

Zs-ondabrain

I've looked everywhere but I'm obviously missing something. I'm looking for this kit below..... I need the bar, end links, hanger plates and mounting brackets with Urethane bushings..

2635267_13.jpg

After doing the rear disk brake conversion on the 260Z, the E-Brake cable bracket is now in the way, making the stock bar and body mounts obsolete or useless.

Please help,

Dave

Thanks guys.

oldhemi.... That's actually silver POR15. it just looks grey in the old picture. That's my 70's suspension and now I need to do the same on the 260Z.

I'll call summit this week Jon, Thanks for the input.

BTW, Just got back from the XXX in Issaquah, Saw MikeB and his son there. We're all hoping to get together for the Golden Gardens event in March. You going?

Dave

Actually, I have a small supply of silver POR15's brake lines. But it was not done properly. A lot of the nuts are painted in a perminant setting and are now useless. So if you do it, be careful to seal the nut from the line so it don't freeze in place. You know what I mean.

Dave