IGNORED

swapping out my tires...

Zedyone_kenobi

exactly...great customer service was more of a fluke than the norm...

I can forgive a mistake or two. But when you are genuinely disinterested in doing anything to help me out, and you waste my time three different times, my trust fades quickly.

It has more to do with keeping your word. I hate being lied to repeatedly. Dishonest people do not deserve my business.

Lets review..

They said, come in any time, I always have those 960's in stock, I will swap them out for just labor - I came in, said they had to order them - LIE

They said they will order them friday - I called they said they had not orderd them -LIE

They said they would definitely order them Saturday - I called, they had not ordered them - LIE

They said that for sure Sunday they will get them here, and I should come in Monday morning, and they will be waiting for me - I came in Monday morning, and they had not ordered them - LIE

They said can you come back in a couple of hours I will get them in for sure - I called to check and they said they will not get them until the afternoon, I should come back after lunch time - Miscalculation, or borderline LIE

I came back AGAIN after lunch, around 1 and they said NO way I can get to you today, can you come back on another day - LIE

There is only so much I can take of this. If you cannot run your business any better than that, then you do not deserve my business. There is a Discount Tire around the corner that will take my tires off my hands... they even said they may give me up to 80% of their value if they are in like new shape. The saga continues...

Well, sorry to hear that bro. So basically you went about 4 or five days without them. It doesn't take much to pick up a phone and order a part, at least then they could've give you a approximate delivery time. Well tell Discount Tire we said hello :) .