IGNORED

240z air cleaner

Rogersz

Has anyone in OZ got a good 240z air cleaner assy for sale, my carb's are round top 3 screw type .I dont think 4 screw type carbs are any different mounting wise { not positive on that }.

Roger

Salisbury Nth

Adelaide South Australia

I haven't shipped anything to AU (yet!) but I did ship some stuff to UK. I usually use US Parcel Post (www.usps.com) or UPS (www.ups.com) to ship, let me know if you have any other better options. It was way cheaper using US Parcel post to UK but it still cost $40 US to send a 6 lbs. package in one weeks time. The rates are determined by delivery distance, package size and weight, and desired delivery time.

Hope it helps!

I just wondered because I was going to help a guy in Denmark with some stuff , SUs and intake steering wheel and such and it all got tangeled on his end with customs and taxes and such so I dident do it . Maby he was more of the problem than the solution I dont know. Gary

Thanks Royce & Beandip I will keep your offers in mind , I dont think freight is a great concern but add that to our lower dollar value { 1/2 } it gets a bit expensive but its all relative to how scarce something is. I'll wait for a while to see if something turns up over here.

thanks again

Roger

Roger,

I have one in Auckland (NZ) - it will need sand blasting and a repaint but it is all there. The previous owner got it chromed but it was a bad job so now it has all flaked off and it is covered in surface rust

Make an offer if you like - postage won't be much

Cheers

Glenn