My second Z - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My second Z

Featured Replies

I just bought a second 260z, I now have RS30000036 and RS30000037:)

Cool! Another set of twins!:beer:

  • Author

I've had #37 for a few years, #36 just randomly popped up for sale.Been repainted but otherwise nice and original, still on the same motor.Needs a few small jobs doing, but ready to drive and enjoy.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Cool .Look forward to seeing one of your cars and you at the upcoming club concours:classic:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.