One step improvements - Page 3 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

One step improvements

Featured Replies

I beg to differ that one. I run the Mallory Unilite coupled with the MSD 6AL and the Mallory Promaster Coil. The lightning scar on my arm, from 6" away proves that 65KV can shoot 6" easy. On a 65 degree day at less than 200 feet above see level.

Ask my wife what a grown man sounds like when he gets shocked like that. That's right, "A little girl"

Dave

Do you have your stock tach running with this set-up? If so how? I have this with an 8920 adapter and the tach displays about 75% less RPM than actual.

The MSD tach adaptor, whatever one is in the Picture below.

Stock 1970 Tach. I think the Adaptor is the 8910.

Dave

post-4921-14150812109371_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.