Air ducts - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Air ducts

Featured Replies

Hi all

I spent the last half hour using the search feature but still cannot find what I'm looking for. My Z is missing two of the ducts (plastic tubes) that run air to the outside vents. Does anyone know where one could get these or what else can be used? It's fairly annoying only having air come out of the center vents and no on the sides.

Thanks

Jan

Check at an automotive air condtioning shop. That's where I got them when I needed them. They had a few different sizes.

It's certainly nice to have all the vents working, but prepare to be disappointed at how much air actually comes out of those side vents. It isn't much.

Peace,

Sarah

It's certainly nice to have all the vents working, but prepare to be disappointed at how much air actually comes out of those side vents. It isn't much.

Peace,

Sarah

I was also a little disappointed that I couldn't get heat from the panel vents. They are still nice to have though. My old Camaro didn't have sophistication like floor/defrost blending for heat LOL

Those vent duct hoses are still available. Part number is 27665-N3100. There was also a short hose that I needed, part #27664-3100... I got them from www.nissanparts.cc about a month and a half ago. It's true, you won't get much air out of them even with everything perfect.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.