IGNORED

Stock 280z wheels

Pomorza

Nope, those are aftermarket slotted mags. Very common on early Zs, but definitely NOT stock. In '76, all Zs in the USA were built with only one choice - 14x5.0" steel rims with wheel covers. There were no factory-installed options in the USA until '77-78. There were many different dealer-installed rims, but they weren't "stock".

About the closest thing to a 'stock' aluminum rim for your 78 would be the factory option alloy wheel I had on my 78. They were on the car when I bought it from the original owner. He ordered the car from Ontario Datsun with those wheels on it. I took them off the car when I bought it because they needed to be be cleaned up. I put them back on it about 5 years later and they were on it when I sold it in May this year. They come up for sale every now and them but they seem to be getting pricier.

9a0e8x.jpg

Oh, well thanks for the very good information. I have what I guess you would call "spiderweb" rims.(look at picture). I cannot for the life of me find lug nuts for them and I'm attempting to get rid of them as they weight a ton.

Jan

Appliance brand "DiaMag". Lug nuts can be bought here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-LUG-NUTS-FOR-APPLIANCE-WHEELS-ROTO-LUGS-12MM-1-25_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem5189f931bdQQitemZ350207160765QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_1329wt_1167