IGNORED

Houston Texas Classic Datsun get together

Zedyone_kenobi

Here's an idea...

The first Sunday of every month, The Woodlands Car Club hosts a Cars and Coffee for a Cause meet 'n greet at Market Street in The Woodlands from 10:00 'til noon. Last meet, tons of new Camaros showed up, along with the requisite number of 'Vettes, 'Stangs, etc. Robert O and I had the only imports there.

Whaddya say we "flood" the event with Z cars? We've got ample space to hold a total of 80 or so total cars and Robert and I have sufficient "pull" with the PTB to get us all parked together.

I understand it's a haul for a bunch of us, so whatever you think is fine w/me. Just a thought.

Franks just wants to show off those choice new wheels! haha...

The woodlands is a bit of a haul for us around Kemah and Webster, but I know the area is very nice.

Lets keep planning. coffee and cars at our last location was pretty easy to find and get to. I like the idea of sipping coffee and talking cars!

• 4 years later...

Hello, I just recently got a 260z and would love to get involved in the Z community! Mine needs a lot of work and me being a newbie to all of this would appreciate having more experienced Z owners to turn to for help, I live up close to the woodlands but would love being able to attend meets

• 3 years later...

WARNING: ZOMBIE THREAD..

Any of you folks still out there?  I got my Z last year off Bring a Trailer, still going thru it.  Is there a Houston Z club?  I can't find anything that's newer than about 4 years old.  I'd like to get together sometime after the new year with some locals.  On another note, is there any wrecking yards here that have old Z's?

• Like 1