IGNORED

Bill Coffey's Dream Garage Party

ZWOLF

Looks like great event with one-of-a-kind cars ..... posted pictures are terrific.

You obviously have a large piece of property to accomodate the influx of cars.

Do you warn or bribe your neighbors prior to event to keep peace?

I still admire the Bill Coffey #2 Blue / White 240Z previously seen in Orlando.

The first repaint of my 240Z was done last spring and my stripes were added similar to your design. I used 2007 350Z Daytona Blue with Lexus white.

Edited by kinfish

Will, Thanks for all the Pics. I only got to talk to you for a few minutes because you were to busy taking pictures of all the great Z's. I hope your wife didn't run up your credit cards when you shipped her off to the mall with your kids. I know this was a Z party but did you get any pics of the American cars inside of his garage because there was some great ones. Once again I want to thank Bill, his family, Rich and his friends for putting on such a great day.

I was very glad I got top see and talk to you-I wish It could have been longer so I could find out about your car! I knew that her visit to the mall would be way too short and seriously too expensive(boy howdy was I right on both!) so I took pictures as quickly as I could! I try to focus on pictures first when I know I will be time challenged to allow as many people as possible to see what needs to shape their plans for next year!

I really enjoy examining the details in a car so I took pictures of almost everything that was( I missed the Caddy Convertible playing with his top(would have liked to see its details, and the Ferrari that pulled through) there. I copied the contents of the car to a cd and pulled the Zs off to shrink for uploading. I loaned the cd to one of the members of my local club to get him motivated for the trip next year-so far four phone calls asking me If I know the owners of some of the cars and could arrange a ride for him...and he hasn't even looked at all the pictures I posted here!

I do have one of the cars I can post...

Will

PS Kudos to everyone involved-I know it took effort to make it so great!

post-4106-14150808874876_thumb.jpg

It's obvious to anyone with even mediocre vision that Kathy and I missed a terrific event. We were unable to make it not only because of learning of it late, but also because of conflicts w/the CTZCC and NYZCC events in that time frame, to which we had committed to show one our cars. Maybe next year?

It would, however, be wonderful if we could meet one, several, or even all of you when we come down to Jimbo Frederick's event next month. It's a little too far to trailer the #13 car down this time, but y'all can see it in Nissan Sport Mag and maybe even at ZCCA in Nashville next summer if we can raise some sponsorship.

Glad to hear that everyone had such a great time; to me the friendly interaction among people of like mind is just as important as the cars themselves.

Edited by Kathy & Rick

It's obvious to anyone with even mediocre vision that Kathy and I missed a terrific event. We were unable to make it not only because of learning of it late, but also because of conflicts w/the CTZCC and NYZCC events in that time frame, to which we had committed to show one our cars. Maybe next year?

It would, however, be wonderful if we could meet one, several, or even all of you when we come down to Jimbo Frederick's event next month. It's a little too far to trailer the #13 car down this time, but y'all can see it in Nissan Sport Mag and maybe even at ZCCA in Nashville next summer if we can raise some sponsorship.

Glad to hear that everyone had such a great time; to me the friendly interaction among people of like mind is just as important as the cars themselves.

Hi Rick,

Although we have not meet yet, I look forward to meeting you at Jimbo's party.