IGNORED

Noddles 240K coupe

Noddle

Hi,

I've been looking for a coupe now for a couple of years, with no luck,

I missed out on one in Hobart (a 4 hour drive away), by been to slow ( a few hours from me talking to the seller, and him selling it to some one else),

so I had almost given up, but I was talking to my brother the other week, and I mentioned I was after a coupe, yesterday I got a call from him, saying one of his 'mates' had a coupe for sale,

So we went up to have a look today, It's been sitting for almost 9 years, in a car port. not a huge amount of rust, some on the left hand guard, a little under the bonnet, and on the r/h side of the bonnet, also some one have changed it from auto to manual, and some of the bits are missing, peddle, clutch slave cylinder, the dash has been pulled out (instrument cluster), but still with the car,

so for $600 it's mine, all I need now it to get a trailer and collect it.

Nigel

post-12467-14150808554951_thumb.jpg

post-12467-14150808555709_thumb.jpg

post-12467-1415080855631_thumb.jpg

Great Find. Thats the same colour as I had years ago. Mine was a 1977. What year is this one? It doesnt look in too bad shape. What parts are you missing and are you going to keep it manual or back to auto.

It's a '74

Parts that are missing, Clutch master cylinder, clutch peddle, radiator

that's what I noticed when I looked at it, I still haven't got it home yet, been looking for a trailer, and works getting in the way as it always does when you want to do something during the day .. :-)

Nigel

You can get clutch masters on ebay for around 30 I think, I have a free radiator for you Noodle but it's in queensland

I have 2 x 4 doors that are both registered, ones my daily, and the other is my 'show off' car..

so I will swapping parts from my 'show off car' to get the 2 door registered, them move all my running gear across,

one thing I though I screwed up on after I brought the car was that I couldn't see the ID plate, on my 4 doors, they are on the fire wall, each side of the wiper motor, but when I was looking at the picture I had of the coupe, it only showed the drivers side one, so I though I was going to have a extra hard time getting it registered, but when I got it home, and had a really good look, I found it, I was much relieved..

One thing that caught my attention when I was talking to the seller, he mentioned he moved his 200B rally struts onto this car, so I had a good look when I got it home, I'll need to swap these out, since they are welded, and I'm sure transport wont pass it with them.

here are some more pictures

Nigel

post-12467-14150808602964_thumb.jpg

post-12467-14150808603674_thumb.jpg

post-12467-14150808604281_thumb.jpg

post-12467-14150808604871_thumb.jpg