Wheel well interior trim piece needed - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wheel well interior trim piece needed

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah -- but it's too spendy and I don't need all of it. Just need the one piece. I'll see if they'll sell it to me, though. Thanks!

I think I have the drivers side rear shock tower/Wheel well vinyl piece from 280 that you need. Drop me an email or pm with your e-mail and I'll send you a picture to be sure.

Jim

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.