IGNORED

Custom T-Shirts Group Buy "Datsun Comp, Bob Sharp, Nissan/Prince, Sport Corner R"

S30TRBO

Hi Everyone,

I have been working with this company called The Twisted Piston and its owner Mr. Keith Krekel (member TwistedPiston) on having a few shirts made up for myself. He already sells a Datsun Competition Parts t-shirt on Ebay from time to time and has different old school Hot Rod t-shirts as well.

I had a few ideas of some different t-shirts that I would like to have of my own since I have searched high and low and no one is really making t-shirts for our hobby specifically, and after a few email exchanges Mr. Krekel agreed.

I have come up with these t-shirt designs.

Small Datsun image on the front breast with a Datsun Competition image on the back. "The Twisted Piston Design"

datsun_bk.jpg

Small Datsun image on the front breast with a Bob Sharp image on the back. sharp_bk.jpg

Bob Sharp on the front or back.

sharp_frt_gry.jpg

Nissan Prince Tokyo Dealership image on the front breast and Sport Corner R "early incarnation of NISMO" on the back.

sport_corner_bk.jpg

Nissan Prince Tokyo Dealership image on the front or back.

prince_frt_gry.jpg

Sport Corner R image on the front or back.

sport_corner_bk.jpg

Group Buy Order Details:

This is a Group Buy for a minimum of 35 shirts from each design. Here are the Group Buy terms that Mr. Krekel agreed to in order to make this happen:

• 1-3 Shirts, any color, any size, any design $20.00 SHIPPED each in the U.S.A.

• 4-8 Shirts add $5 to the total

• International Buyers please contact him for a shipping quote.

Non-Group Buy Order Details:

If the Group Buy doesn't work out the prices for the shirts will be as follows:

• 1-3 Shirts, logo front/design back, white or gray only, any size $24.00 each SHIPPED in the U.S.A.

• 1-3 Shirts, any one design, front or back, white or gray only, any size $22.00 each SHIPPED in the U.S.A.

• 4-8 Shirts add $5 to the total

• International Buyers please contact him for a shipping quote.

Specifications:

• Here are the design examples grouped together.

GB_shirts.jpg

• Here are the 18 different shirt colors available in the Group Buy.

shirt_color.jpg

• According to Mr. Krekel the shirts are "Hanes Beefy-T, 6.1 oz, 100% pre-shrunk, ring spun cotton, double-needle cover seamed neck, double-needle sleeve and hem. I found these shirts to be nice and thick and of great quality."

• Sizes are from: Small - XXLarge.

If anyone has additional designs or images that you would like to have Mr. Krekel make please deal with him outside of this Group Buy for those shirts.

Ordering Process:

Step 1:

Please respond back for now with ONLY the quantity and design that you would like.

Examples:

• 1 Bob Sharp Front

• 1 Bob Sharp Rear

• 1 Datsun/Bob Sharp Front/Rear

• 1 Datsun Comp

• 1 Nissan/Sport Front/Rear

• 1 Nissan Front

• 1 Nissan Rear

• 1 Sport Front

• 1 Sport Rear

Step 2:

NO money will need to be sent until the minimum number is reached for each design. Once the minimums have been met, you will be given a link and a special Group Buy Code to place your order and make payment. Payments will be made securely through PayPal. There is no need for you to have a PayPal account. If you commit please be patient until the number is reached. If people start to fall off it will only drag this out longer.

I am passing this on to you my friends and I vouch for Mr. Krekel's customer service and workmanship I've seen thus far which has been excellent. I am not making any profit from this what so ever. I thought why not share this with my friends in this great hobby and lifestyle of ours. I would think others would do the same for me.

This Group Buy will also be posted on japanesenostalgiccar.com, ratsun.net and classiczcars.com websites.

Please feel free to pass the word along in our community.

Thanks,

Hi guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself and clear up a couple of questions.

My name is Keith Krekel and I am the owner of The Twisted Piston T-Shirt Shop. We are a “mom & pop” shop that started out as a hobby. After closing our Mortgage Business a little over a year ago, I decided to go back to my first interest, Graphic Design. In addition to making the occasional cool t-shirt, I do some freelance design work. All of this allows me to spend more time with my wife and two kids (and Datsun).

I’ve owned or have been involved with Datsuns practically my entire life. From my first car, a Datsun pickup, to a couple of Z cars, to racing 510s in SCCA in the ‘80s, to today, trying to resurrect one of those 510s back to racing condition after a 20 year hibernation. Datsuns have always been a passion of mine.

When Joe (S30TRBO, formerly 240ztt) approached me about making some unique Datsun shirts I jumped at the chance. It’s been a pleasure to work with Joe in putting these shirts together and we are proud to be able to offer them to other people who share our interest in all things Datsun.

OK, so to clear up the pricing questions. If you want 1-3 shirts the cost is $20 each. 1shirt=$20, 2=$40, 3=$60 shipping is included, that’s all you pay. If you want 4-8 shirts add $5 to the total. 4 shirts $80 + $5 = $85 total shipped. 5 shirts $100 + $5 = $105 shipped, 6 shirts $120 + $5 = $125 shipped …you get it. Sorry for the confusion, I hope this clears things up a bit. …if you want more than 8 drop me a line.

For those of you that would like a 3X or 4X shirt there is no additional charge, however not all colors are available. The only colors available up to 4X are: White, Ash, Light Steel, Black, Deep Navy and Deep Red.

Well this post has gotten pretty long so I’ll stop here. If you have any questions drop me a line at kkrekel@thetwistedpiston(DOT)com or PM me.

Thank you everyone for your interest and we will let you know when the minimums have been met.

Keith

Any licensing conflict in printing the "Bob Sharp Racing" logo for resale?

Dennis

I did a quick search on U.S. Copyright Office and found nothing.

I also checked the Connecticut Licensing webpage and found nothing.

Plus there are limited images on the web and none have licensing or copyright symbols.

I think we should be OK.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for setting this up. I'm up for 3 shirts:

1) Datsun Front / Bob Sharp Racing Back - Large, White

1) Datsun Front / Bob Sharp Racing Back - Large, Light Steel

1) Datsun Front / Bob Sharp Racing Back - Large, Black

Do you have a cut-off date in mind for the group buy? Also, can you tell us what the minimum order number is for each design?

Gary