Unknown Misc Parts - What Are They? - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Unknown Misc Parts - What Are They?

Featured Replies

Here's a pic of 3 parts...can anyone tell me what they are and what they are from?

post-3356-14150807916008_thumb.jpg

Top right is a rearview mirror mount.

The top left looks like and EGR gasket/spacer, top right looks like a rear view mount. Don't know what the bottom one is or what any of them are from.

The top left looks like and EGR gasket/spacer, top right looks like a rear view mount. Don't know what the bottom one is or what any of them are from.

x2 on the EGR diagnosis. I don't recognize the other two.

Upper right is definitely the rearview mirror base, the thing on the bottom doesn't look like a Z part to me.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thank you all for the replies...I knew I recognized the top right part, I just couldn't figure out where I had seen it before.

Bottom one looks like the lower inside door pull for a Roadster.
I don't think so. Those are shaped a little differently and have mounting holes at each end.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.