Needs some help with 260 parts - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Needs some help with 260 parts

Featured Replies

your car is pretty well identical to my car, I've got a problem trying to find new seat covers as mine are ripped. also i too need a new set of carpet.. the car came with only two peices behind the seats... the butterscotch. Funny, i have the same 303 emerald green as you too :P

My 8/74 260 was originally butterscotch but the vinyl on the tunnel was a little different to yours. The "diamonds" were much larger.

When I changed the interior to black, all I could get had the smaller "diamonds" as yours does. Whether it was an Oz thing or not, I don't know but I seem to recall seeing pics of the interior of other member's cars with the larger "diamonds. I'm wondering if a previous owner may have replaced the original vinyl on your car.

Rick.

  • Author
your car is pretty well identical to my car, I've got a problem trying to find new seat covers as mine are ripped. also i too need a new set of carpet.. the car came with only two peices behind the seats... the butterscotch. Funny, i have the same 303 emerald green as you too :P

really wants your vin?

Vin # RLS30 - 011978

11/73

seems i'm using a two tone set of seats that were on the list for 240z's but not so much for the 260's ><

If the PO had the visible edges serged/bound to match the vinyl color the carpet would have looked very good!

Will

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

My car had orange shag carpet when I bought it, so I can relate to the "house carpet" effect.:sick:

For the record I used the Motorsport carpet kit, but then my interior is black so getting that color is easy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.