IGNORED

Hello All

Welcome and Congratulations! When the car arrives, be sure to take and post some pictures! Not that you aren't an old hand at taking care of a 240Z, but there is a ton of info(including tips, tricks, and observations) in the archives here-the search function is a seriously valuable yet often over-looked tool!

Will

Lives in BC (west coast)...bought a classic from Ontario (central/east coast)...that's a new/rare one...

Welcome back to the madness of Z ownership. I let one of my buddies who had one back in university drive one of mine this week. He's suddenly in the market as well.

Photo's a must.

Hope you are safe from the scariness happening in Kelowna. Take care and welcome aboard.

We are safe from the Kelowna fires at this time, but share the same dry conditions as them. Thanks for asking.

I bought the car from the 2nd owner who did a full restoration about 10 years ago. Fortunately, he documented the process in pictures and I was able to see that none of the rust typical "hot spots" were present. The car has never seen snow and was always garage stored during the winter.

Cheers

Congrats & welcome! Yes, we like to see pics...even old pics, if you have any of your '71 back in the old days. I think there is even a thread dedicated to vintage pics.

I will scan and post a picture of my 71. Unfortunately there are very few pictures of it--and the few I have were taken with a cheap Kodak Instamatic.

Hello from Victoria . You have guts buying a Zcar from there , B.C. HAS VERY RIGID inspection requirements before you can plate it ! :tapemouth

So does Quebec...I had to bring in my 300ZX in for inspection 3 times (and with an expensive shaved exhaust header job) to get it past.

Found a more understanding inspection guy for the 240z...

Good luck with the inspection...good news if it fails, you can now sell a BC car to someone back east....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hello from Victoria . You have guts buying a Zcar from there , B.C. HAS VERY RIGID inspection requirements before you can plate it ! :tapemouth

Thanks for the heads up...I'll prep the mechanic prior to the inspection.:disappoin

So does Quebec...I had to bring in my 300ZX in for inspection 3 times (and with an expensive shaved exhaust header job) to get it past.

Found a more understanding inspection guy for the 240z...

Good luck with the inspection...good news if it fails, you can now sell a BC car to someone back east....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Not going down that road...LOL