More CL buffoonery - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

More CL buffoonery

Featured Replies

IF that goes for 5k, I should be able to list mine in just as ridiculous of a manner and sell it for 10k even with crapped out frame rails

240 body on a 280 frame? How day do dat Willis?

There is too much information and there is too much bad information.....

Rare aluminum Z rims? It just looks like a 280Z to me.

Edited by sblake01

After further study of the photos, I have to ask you all.

If any of you went to the trouble of putting enough "stuff" into an L-series Zcar engine to generate 400 HP, would you leave the engine compartment looking like that one? I mean, that engine compartment looks like it just came in from the fields after plowing.

Like those wheels. Like 'em so much I put them on my wagon......

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Hey.

That motor could pull 400HP! throw a chain from the sway bar to any running 400hp car with good tires, good bearings and placed in neutral with the brakes off, she'd pull 400hp easy!

That Full Body kit does it for me, but the full drag suspension-there is no way that car has that-it is just too rare! That guy is a NGA wannabe! I am the only one with a set of these!

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=10657&ppuser=4106

Will;)

400 horsepower?

Maybe if they're Shetlands...

Ignorance or pure dishonesty, I can't decide which.

for future generations (after the ad has expired)

It's a 1973 Datsun 240z sitting on a 280z chassis. The motor has a crank, a cam, the head is ported, it's got turbo injectors, lifters, valves, rally headers, with a full straight three-inch exhaust. The motor is pulling over 400 horsepower. No interior in the car except for a drivers side bucket seat with a four-point harness. Full body kit. Rare aluminum z rims. 260z tail lights and non-seal beam head lights. Full drag suspension. I have a multitude of extra parts for the car including a brand new dash with all new gauges and numerous interior parts.

post-6558-14150807354842_thumb.jpg

post-6558-14150807355034_thumb.jpg

post-6558-14150807355109_thumb.jpg

Edited by ta240

Wow, the engine has a crank and a cam. Amazing

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.