Center caps (again) - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Center caps (again)

Featured Replies

Hi guys

I'm out looking after some Appilance center caps, the diameter of the hole is about 3 inch, anyone knows where to get those?.

Chris

  • Author

I was actually just reading it, thanks, so the eagle one will fit?

Chris

Btw. Michael, i like your new avatar

Edited by ChrisZ

Thanks Chris, I purchased the eagle ones for my wheels a couple years ago from Massey Motors.

I (as well as several others) have the Eagle caps on my Appliances. They fit fine.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Ah, crap, i just had a look at Summit's homepage, they charge $ 25 in handling fee, anyone here about to order from them?

I also found out that the wheel nut's i have doesn't fit, the one i have is from the ZX alloys, it looks as the Appilance have a 5/8 inch bolt hole, where can i get hold of a set of bolts and what are the proper tread size.

Chris

Edited by ChrisZ

Chris, you can get the nut's from Massey Motors the same place as the centers.

  • Author

Michael, do they have a website.

Chris

  • Author

Michael, it was not a valid email, looking at his shop i can see he charges $25 more than summit for the center caps.

If you have another mail adr. please let me know.

Chris

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.