IGNORED

4bbl conversion

hello all from the grate sand box of Afghanistan... well i am in the market for some upgrades... i ordered a 272 cam from a member on hybrid by the name of...Scott_M67... eagerly awaiting it... first off i have a 1980 280zx fuel injected car right now... i plan to put this cam, a 4bbl manifold and a 390 carb on for some small upgrades... rockers also with the cam... my questions is should i spend my money on a new Arizonan intake or should i go with a used Bob Sharp Racing 4bbl Intake... the new one shipped is going to run about 315 and the bob sharp will run 290... the bob sharp if from a member on hear... also i have been pondering with the idea of trading a friend of mine my 80 for his 2+2 75 fuel injected 280z. so a side question will these 2 mods work with both cars... also what other mods could i do to make her a bit more peppy... thanks for all the help and sorry for the long post...

mark