IGNORED

Operation 240k

KID-K

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much...haven't worked on it for a while, hate it when work gets in the way of playing.......Need to post some more pictures and specs of the 2.8 laurel motor with triple carbs that we are building...

• 1 month later...

Hi Mate,

fantastic work.. i had forgotten how awesome it looks in black and with the integrated flares!

Any news on the GT-R taillight surrounds? (i know i said i wanted the black gel coat before.. but would much prefer the chromed ones now i think about it!).

on a side note, not sure if your interested, but i am trying to get the some action happening on the fibreglass/carbon bonnets http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?p=325646#post325646

I kinda cheated on the wiring.......pulled the 240k loom out, stripped the rb25det loom off the motor and mailed it to "QUICK FIT MOTORSPORTS" (02 9476 2877, ASK FOR STEVE). 3 Days later it came back as one. Plugged it in and turned the key, everything worked but the tacho (fixed now, that diagram is in my post).....very professionally done. Sorry I can't be of more help, I was going to give it a go, but they did everything I was worried about, rb25 alternator works, there's an out put on the cpu for the fuel pump and all look very neat, thanks........

$550 on the dot, if you need a curcuit made for the tacho, I can provide you one, you will need a conversion done to your tacho. The standard oil pressure sender will bolt onto the rb25 block, so your oil pressure guage will work. The only problem is the temp guage, I used an standard alumiunium r33 radiator off ebay, welded an alumium bung to it and ran the standard aftermarket sender unit, I'm running all the standard dash guages except for the boost guage thats replaced the amp guage. Also a d21 speedo drive will make the speedo work as well. let me know how you go.........as far as the gtr taillights go, I've had 3 sets made but aren't really happy with them, we are currently working on a silcone cast.....I'll be posting photos of the r31 rear brake conversion using standard r31 brackets soon!!!!