IGNORED

What do you take along....

peng155

When you go for a day cruise, or a longer trip in your Z (tool wise) in case your Z decides to quit while you're far from home?

I've just done a bunch of ignition, and electrical upgrades to my Z, and being a 30+ year old car I hate to be stuck on the side of the road, in the middle of no where, on a dark rainy night (did I forget anything?) without at least a fighting chance of fixing it on the road side, and getting myself home, or at least to the nearest service station.

Thanks

i was thinking something else when i first read the title :laugh:

But i always have my my portable tool kit with me. little el'cheapo 125 piece tool kit, car jack, i actually have a fire extinguisher too(something i wish i had when my corolla burned...) and a gallon of rad. premix.

I hate to be stuck on the side of the road, in the middle of no where, on a dark rainy night

as far as that goes i have a something else that make me worry less about dark roads in the middle of no where.;)

I have an L.E.D. torch/flashlight with a hand crank generator on it, so you can charge your phone or pocket PC. It's handy on camping tips. I even have a fancy lantern with a white l.e.d. light, red l.e.d. strobe, AM/FM radio with weather, and a hand crank with phone charging jack. It's rather neat, though bulkier than the l.e.d. torch.