IGNORED

Canby '09, June 13 & 14, who's coming?

Arne

WAITE A MIN. LOL. We were actually 6 min early to the rest stop.

It was really great on the way to the event to look back and see the line of great cars with there lights on . Once again I ended up in front of the line leading the group, but this time I didn't get lost. LOL To much fun.

Other than Mikes yellow Z and Mine There was another, a 280 and I met the owners briefly,at the rest stop, and planed to see them at the Show. But it seemed that we all scattered like a covey or Quail after we parked. I never had a chance to talk with them. Maybe I will see them in the near future at a show or cruise.

Where we all parked . We represented some of the finest early Zs at the show.

By the way NorthWest Z is having there Show N' Shine on August 29 at Forged Performance in Troutdale Or.

WAITE A MIN. LOL. We were actually 6 min early to the rest stop.
Yes, you were. But we have to pick on you for something, and since you didn't get lost this year...
It was really great on the way to the event to look back and see the line of great cars with there lights on . Once again I ended up in front of the line leading the group, but this time I didn't get lost. LOL To much fun.
I was towards the tail of the line (11 Zs in front of me), and Gary's right—that is quite a sight. A whole lot of fun being part of a group like that, almost as good as the show itself.
Other than Mikes yellow Z and Mine There was another, a 280 and I met the owners briefly,at the rest stop, and planed to see them at the Show. But it seemed that we all scattered like a covey or Quail after we parked. I never had a chance to talk with them. Maybe I will see them in the near future at a show or cruise.
Sean and Norma live here in Spfld and came North with us. They don't get out to very many gatherings, or at least, they haven't so far.
Where we all parked . We represented some of the finest early Zs at the show.
Agreed. There was an impressive number of very nice Zs—mostly 240Zs—in attendance. Hard to see that many in one place outside of a show like MSA or the National Convention. Very impressive for a regional club show like this.
By the way NorthWest Z is having there Show N' Shine on August 29 at Forged Performance in Troutdale Or.
Have you posted this on the forum calendar, Gary?

I was towards the tail of the line (11 Zs in front of me), and Gary's right—that is quite a sight. A whole lot of fun being part of a group like that, almost as good as the show itself.

Here is a picture I took of the line of Z's in front of me as we left the rest stop. There were still several other Z's behind me too. I tried to post the picture to the the gallery under the Canby event pics, but it doesn't look like it worked for some reason.

-Mike

post-9102-14150807434395_thumb.jpg