IGNORED

Hey all

Just wanted to take a second to say hey, my name is Chris and im up in Bend, Or. and am also addicted to the Z car. I have a 1977 Z, which was my first car. I have been the proud owner for over 13 years, so I have a little experence with it. It is currentley in the final stage of restoration, down to just the body work and paint. It has a fresh 77 block, flat top N/A pistons, P90 head, Arizona Z 4BBl intake, Carter AFB carb, headers, 2.25 exhaust,Crane Cams ignition Hi-6R with TRC, last part is a MSA stage 3 cam, just waiting on the springs. Suspension is mostly stock with poly bushings, has a MSA stage 3 body kit, all new stock (other then NEX seats) interior. I look forward to helping others, and im sure receving help as well. THANKS!!

Welcome, Chris. Since we're in the same part of the country, I look forward to meeting you (and your car) in person some day. Think you'll have it road-worthy in time for the Datsun show in Canby in early June?

Hey Arne, im driving it now, the cam was an afterthought, but after four years in the garrage, I cant help myself. Let me know more about the show in Canby, I would like to be there. And Jeff, sorry no pics yet, im posting from work. I will get a couple up in the next day or so. Im pretty proud of my handywork and dont mind showing off just a little. Thanks for the welcome!

Hey, thanks for the props. You know how it is, i pour allot of myself (and my hard earned cash) into this old girl. But man, is it a payback when you get out into some good windy roads! I have included a pic from the front, kinda looking down at it. If you want I can pull it out and get some better pics of the body kit. I like the look of the MSA stage 2 (what I have) kinda moderns things up a bit. I allways disliked the big crash bumpers. The install kinda sucked, lots of triming and filling, so be ready. And yes, they are real Einkie's I love the big aluminum ring around the outside. Thats what it had on it when I bought it, and oter then Panasports, there the only rim for me. Thanks again for the welcome and the props!

post-19129-14150806870731_thumb.jpg