IGNORED

Spindle pin puller...who has one?

Just to be sure, if all you're looking to do is replace the strut insert, there is no need for the spindle pin puller. If on the otherhand you're planning on replacing the outer link bushings, you will almost certainly need the puller.

Mark, I have a puller that I will loan if you pay the shipping both ways, and return it in a timely manner when you are finished with it. The shipping costs are are about nine dollars each way via US Mail.

The puller makes the job of pulling the pins easy , if the rust damage to the suspension isn't severe. The new puller I have is so strong that it will actually pull the pin apart if it is so embedded with rust that it is ''welded'' in place. If you or anyone else has been hitting the spindle pin , trying to knock it loose or out. Don't bother with the puller. Because It must be attached to the end of the pin and if the threaded end is damaged , it will not work. The old pins are reusable so don't buy new ones until you have a look at yours. They are about $25.00 ea.

Send me a PM . Gary

Edited by beandip
more info