Snowflake wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Snowflake wheels

Featured Replies

I have 2 81 zxts one is parts car both have the Snowflake wheels on them . thay are 15" 6" wide. what are thay worth?1 set are in good shape the other is fair to good thay have good center caps too. I'm thinking of geting diferent mags.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

HAY I don't want to make money. I just want to swap for a set of aluminum slots 15" that would fit my ZXT. Anyone got any to trade?

Well, it is my understanding that the snowflake wheels were only offered in 1981 on the Turbo's- making them somewhat rare... That said, i guess they are like anything else, worth whatever the market will bear.

Maybe try checking zcar.com where more zx/t info abounds?

Someone in our local club www.zccr.net was looking for those awhile back i think- i'll broadcast a message to members about your post.

HTH, Jeremiah

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Yep Thats what I though they were. Standard on the 280ZX turbo I believe. Which I dont think we got here in OZ, so I guess that would make them almost impossible to find down under.

Auxillary's got them on his car with the recessed parts painted black, and they look cool.

I believe they were also the only 15 inch wheels available from the factory until 84 if I remember correctly. :ermm:

For anyone needing a bigger pic of the snowflake wheel, or a selection of wheels that will fit the Z's. This page on Zparts.com provides for good reference.

Wheels and loads of them

**EDIT** just checked the page, no snoflakes on it at the moment, where last time I checked. Still a good page of wheels to look at.

  • 6 years later...

I have an 81 ZXT with that exact wheel. Was wondering what the stock tire size is for it. I don't have an owners manual and have looked all over the car for the info. Can't find. It has P235/60S/15R's on it now. I think they are too tall. Does anyone know the original size for this car?

Stock tire size on the '83 ZXT is 205-60 x15 with the "swastika" rim which is also 15x6...

I would assume the '81 ZXT would use the same tire sizing...

GWGarrard

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.