IGNORED

Rims

john mcgarvie

You can do them yourself. My wheels looked worse than yours and I think I got them to look pretty good. I doubt that I did it the fastest way, but I wet sanded them with finer and finer sandpaper. Starting with like 300 grit then working my way up to 1500. After the wheels were as good as I could get them with 1500 grit, I finished them off with mothers mag and aluminum polish. Every minute of work you put into them is rewarded, and you will never be finished, they just keep looking better and better. Use lots of water when sanding, and lots of rags when polishing. I also strongly recommend that you wear some gloves or your going to have black hands for a couple of weeks. Take your time and don't rush, it's really a project... I'll probably go over the wheels one more time before the West Coast Nationals, but here is a pic of the way they look now, they don't look like chrome, but they have a really nice shine to them.

post-18081-1415080661579_thumb.jpg

post-18081-14150806616533_thumb.jpg