Window Regulator Problem. - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Window Regulator Problem.

Featured Replies

Well, it finally happened. My driver's regulator went out. I removed the door panel and it seems that the gear is free spinning inside the regulator. I've decided to replace it but I'm having trouble finding one. Any ideas where I can get one?

Motorsport should have that part,be careful on installation,sharp edges on door will hack your arms to pieces.

It took me a while to find one. Just make sure you get one for a 74-76 260-280z.

  • 3 weeks later...

I think the drivers' side is hard to find. NLA from Nissan. I have a good one if you still need it. It's been in my attic wrapped in plastic and coated in grease for a year. I'll sell it to you for what is cost me plus shipping.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.