Shelby Cal 500 wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Shelby Cal 500 wheels

Featured Replies

I am trying to collect info/adverts of the Shelby Cal 500 slot wheels.

Mike B already helped a lot with info. I was wondering if some one else has

info or adverts off these wheels? A scan would be great.;)

Thanks

Eric

I think there is a thread that you could search for showing all of the shelby wheels with ads and prices that members uploaded. I remember seeing it not too long ago. It also has parts information for the center caps and such.

Edited by DeMoore

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.