IGNORED

Sightings

thor

Beautiful red Z in Plaistow, New Hampshire today. We are expecting 12" of fluffy white stuff on Monday and then ..Dun..Dun..Dunnnhhhh !!!! A few tons of salt will be scattered on the roads by the snow haters :angry:

The "snow haters" and those people who need to get somewhere without using a helicopter. ;)

Driving on 4 into Orlando about 4pm today, I had a Mustard yellow driver 70/71 240Z pass me in the fast lane, then need to get over to exit, I tapped the brakes to give him the right of way, a thumbs up for driving it, and enjoyed the puff of smoke as he down shifted and punched it across four lanes to exit!

Windows down, a quick peek back to give me a wave and a thumbs up, and a brunette in the passengers seat-he was having a good day!

Yup, I was in the Volvo...

Will

The "snow haters" and those people who need to get somewhere without using a helicopter. ;)

Hi Walter:

You've got it all wrong. The "snow haters" are the people that either move to Florida to begin with, or that come here for at least the winter. LOL

We have a slightly more positive name for them.. "snow birds".ROFL

FWIW,

Carl B.

I was born and raised in Ohio - I hated the snow and the entire Winter Season there... Got out of it as soon as I could!!