IGNORED

Racing Green colored 240Z

lcord

Need your opinion. If you wanted a Racing Green colored 240Z, would you wait until you found an original Racing Green colored car or would you purchase any good conditioned car and paint it the color you wanted.

Thanks!

Larry

That would depend on my long tern intentions for the car. If getting the highest price at resale time was a concern I'd stick with the original color. If I just wanted a particular color Z and the price and everything else is 'right' but the color is wrong, I'd paint it.

Need your opinion. If you wanted a Racing Green colored 240Z, would you wait until you found an original Racing Green colored car or would you purchase any good conditioned car and paint it the color you wanted.

Thanks!

Larry

What is your Budget? How much time would you have to devote to getting a car though the Body Shop process?

If I wanted a Racing Green Z - I'd just pay the $35K+ for a nice one and be done with it...

FWIW,

Carl B.