tire size for eibach spring setup? - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

tire size for eibach spring setup?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Not to beat a dead horse, but is anyone on the forum running 14 inch rims with the tokico hp/eibach suspension setup... I just want to see some pic's so I can get an idea of what the different tyre size's look like. Any pics of 14's would be great! just remember to mention your tire size. ;)

Thanks again

I put the Eibachs and KYB's on my '72, but I'm using 15 inch swastikas with 205/60 15's because 14's won't fit over my rear disk brake conversion. The tires fill the wheel well nicely and don't rub. I should think something sized close but in a 14 would be ok too.

Greg

For reference, Greg's 205/60-15s are about the same height as my 195/70-14s.

Yeah, that sounds about right Arne. I tried to go with something as close to stock with the new size as possible so speedo error wouldn't be bad. Ultimately, I want to end up with 16x7's but thats a ways down the road.

greg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.